|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Test Facilities Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Test, Electrical Engineering, Defence, Aerospace, Maritime, Design, Drawings, Reports, Drawings, AutoCAD, Test Rigs, Environmental, Hardware, Software, Electronic, Systems
An experienced Test Facilities Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting numerous programmes by leading the design, development, configuration management, manufacture and support of the test environment (facilities/test equipment and rigs) used on a range of programmes on site and client site.
So, what will you be doing as a Test Facilities Engineer?
- Configuration Management - Hardware & Software
- Test Environment scheduling management ad usage monitoring
- Co-ordinate the support, repair, maintenance and calibration of test equipment
- Design and drawing of rig components
- Designing, building and testing of test facilities equipment, inclusive of racks, cabling etc
- Procurement of hardware and software components
What are we looking for in our next Test Facilities Engineer?
- Hold a background in Electrical Engineering - Ideally within the Maritime/Aerospace/Defence sector
- Experience and knowledge in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience in test Environment Management & Governance
- Repair and Maintenance Management
- Have the ability to read and interpret design drawings and modifications including parts list, assembly drawings and publications
- Have the ability to write change requests & reports
- Have experience within helicopter systems and/or a maritime environment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Test Facilities Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Test Facilities Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.