|Location: Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Trials Manager needed for a well-known defence organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Trials manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Munitions and Explosives
The successful candidate would desirably come from a background in Military, RAF, Army, Royal Navy etc and have a keen interest in Trials management. If you have knowledge of the bid process that would be a plus!
- 24 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Trials Manager will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the trial being carried out and is accountable to the Team leader (Land) North and East.
- That all trials nominated to you are planned in detail and that detailed plans are completed at the appropriate time to allow for future resourcing within the land ranges.
- Mentoring trainee, graduate and apprentice trials managers while under site control
What experience you need to be the successful Trials Manager:
- Excellent Knowledge Ordnance, Munitions and Explosives
- Strong Knowledge of Test and Evaluation process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Working towards or willing to work towards professional qualification MiEXPE, IENG or CENG
- Clean driving license
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Trials Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.