|Location: Aylesbury||Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver
Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver needed for a manufacturing component supply organisation based in Aylesbury who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate must be physically fit and possess a full clean UK driving license and current/prior experience driving a forklift.
Working hours: 38 hours per week + overtime as required.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver will include:
- Picking / packing
- Inventory counts
- Taking of deliveries
- Making deliveries to supply chain customers and clients within local area (company van provided)
What experience you need to be the successful Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver:
- Counterbalance fork truck license. Candidates without a current license will be considered if experienced.
- Experience with data input on computer system.
- Experience as a picker/packer in a warehouse environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.