|Location: High Wycombe||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Wire Person
Location: High Wycombe
Term: 5 Months (Outside of IR35)
Hourly Rate: DOE
Key Skills: Wire Person, Wiring, IPC, Manufacturing, Schematics, Drawings, BOM, Electrical, Electronic, ISO, Risk
An experienced Wire Person is required to play a key role in providing wiring support for the production and manufacture of low volume critical products for a variety of high-end projects.
So, what will you be doing as a Wire Person?
- Maintain an accurate timesheet ensuring that work on manufacturing orders are captured accurately.
- Ensuring the safe operation of tools and equipment in accordance with the work instruction or the appropriate risk assessment to ensure safety of self and colleagues
- Ensuring that Antistatic precautions are adhered to at all times in accordance with OS607A
- Maintain the accurate placement of WIP (work in progress) by returning jobs to the allocated storage locations on the shop floor in preparation for the next process stage
- Work to the assigned task in accordance with the master plan in a timely fashion ensuring adherence to the build hours and relevant IPC workmanship standard IPC/WHMA-A-620B
- To highlight issues with the build sequence, drawings or work instructions by raising non-conformances using IFS Material Review Board (MRB) in accordance with WI2528 and work with engineering teams and others in an open and honest manner in resolving production and design related matters.
- To not deviate from approved work instructions or drawing sets unless directed by an approved concession or Production Permit (PP)
- Performing wiring and any corrective actions on SO's to the highest standards.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping of the assigned areas, including all equipment and assets.
- To participate in resolving shop floor issues as directed by the Wiring Team Leader/ Production Manager
What are we looking for in our next Wire Person?
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics and wiring schedules, mechanical drawings, mechanical and Electronic BOMs.
- Experience of wiring and electronic circuits and wiring standards.
- Low volume batch manufacturing experience
- Experience of ISO9000 systems or equivalent
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Wire Person, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.