|Location: Bracknell||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 18 days ago|
1st Line IT Support / Service Desk Advisor
I am recruiting for an IT Support / Service Desk Advisor - REMOTE WORKING who can speak both fluent Spanish/ English or French/English.
This role is supporting my clients Spanish/French speaking customers across IT related issues.
THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING ROLE WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO THE BERKSHIRE AREA, ADHERING TO COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING
Some of the main duties of the 1st Line IT Support / Service Desk Advisor will include:
- Providing technical support, responding to incident and service requests from customers by telephone, email and monitoring system alerts.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, typing and grammar
- Communicate with customers as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
In order to be the successful 1st Line IT Support / Service Desk Advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- Fluent in Spanish & English or French & English is essential
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience supporting MS Office
- MS Windows Server - Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Group Policy
- Supporting MS Office 365
- LAN / WAN
- Backup Software
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.