|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Above Water Surveillance Technical Authority
Location: Multiple Locations - Bristol, Portsmouth, Surrey & Weymouth
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: AWS, Above Water Surveillance, Combat Systems, Navigation Radar, Electronics, Equipment, Systems Design, Safety, Requirements, Acceptance, Maintain, Installation
An experienced AWS Technical Authority is required to play a key role in leading on systems design, requirements specification, requirements acceptance and product sign off on Above Water Surveillance systems ensuring that all products are safe to install, operate and maintain.
So, what will you be doing as an AWS Technical Authority?
- Responsible for ensuring that all AWS sub-systems and equipment are safe to install, operate, maintain and dispose off in meeting customer requirements and are to schedule, cost and quality
- Achieving and maintain qualification for AWS sub-systems and equipment according to company process
- Be responsible for resolution of complex issues regarding AWS sub-systems and their interfaces
- Mentoring of engineer's form junior to principal level
- Provide engineering advice and engineering decisions to AWS project managers
What are we looking for in our next AWS Technical Authority?
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Hold previous experience in a similar role, leading teams and being the authority on all installations and operations of AWS systems and equipment - Navigation Radar, Combat Systems
- Experience working within the Maritime/Defence sector
- Have a good understanding of Safety Standards and Legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management, Risk and Commercial principles
- Experience working with and interacting with internal and external stakeholders
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next AWS Technical Authority, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next AWS Technical Authority, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.