|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 27 days ago|
What the role entails:
Aeronautical Engineer with experience in both Civil and Military aircraft environments, and in particular the candidate must have relevant and recent experience within a Military Registered Civil Owned Aircraft (MRCOA) construct. The candidate must have experience delivering artefacts to support the MPR RA compliance for Design Sustainment and Type Design within the in-service arena to include areas:
- Airworthiness Document Set management, assist in reviewing, updating and developing the key documents including Statement of Operating Intent and Usage, Air System Integration System Document and Minimum Equipment List.
- Continuing Airworthiness management assist in the Type Sustainment activities to include Air Safety and Airworthiness Issues management to maintain capability/availability.
- Assurance management assist in the governance activities to include integrity work groups, Platform Safety panels and Airworthiness Review Boards.
- Safety Engineering support assist in the assessment and preparation of the project specific Safety products; Equipment Contribution to Risk and TASA.
- Design change assist in the certification, safety assessment and artefact deliverables including the configuration, release to service and equipment safety assessment.
- Experience of working across a wide stakeholder community for both industry and military domains.
Due to the nature of the project, the candidate will be required to work within the Abbey Wood DT.
- Engineering Technician or has demonstrated equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Typically, an Associate member of a relevant Professional Engineering/Science Institute or equivalent body.
- An HNC/HND or equivalent qualification level in Engineering or Science related discipline.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Aeronautical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Aeronautical Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.