|Location: Rochester||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Aftersales Manager needed for an FMCG Manufacturer based in Rochester who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Aftersales Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant qualification within Mechanical Engineering and have a keen interest in within the FMCG market.
- Salary: £50,0000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Fantastic business to work for
- Pension Plan + other benefits
- Company Mobile and Laptop
Some of the main duties of the Aftersales Manager will include:
- As the Aftersales Manager you will take ownership of the Aftersales / Service department leading a team of 4 Service Engineers and 2 Spares Team members.
- Holding full profit and loss responsibility for the Service department. You will manage budgets/engineering resources with a strategic approach to developing additional revenue across service contracts, spares & consumables.
- You will liaise with the sales team on new orders/installations and provide estimates on logistics and allocate engineering resources.
- You will manage new machinery installations including FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) & Customer SAT (Site Acceptance Tests)
- Will be required to visit customer site occasionally
What experience you need to be the successful Aftersales Manager:
- Manufacturing industry experience with a proven track record of managing budgets across a Service function.
- Mechanically biased Engineer with experience in managing, mentoring, supporting, and leading a service and maintenance team.
- Good understanding of industrial processes, manufacturing, and automated production within the food industry.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Aftersales Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.