|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Airworthiness Engineer needed for an industry leading Defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Airworthiness Engineer that takes pride in their work with experience in undertaking aircraft certification and flight clearance, knowledge of aircraft structures, mechanical, electrical and avionics systems and conversant with the MAA Regulatory Environment (MRPs).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Airworthiness Engineer will include:
- Assisting the certification activities so that company procedures are implemented in a rigorous and effective manner
- Reviewing flight approval documentation
- Review and accepting, and/or production of clearance documentation.
- Providing airworthiness support and expertise.
- Reviewing and determining equipment compliance with relevant MAA standards / Regulatory Articles
- Reviewing and accepting vendor Engineering Change Proposals.
- Preparing engineering resource budget estimates certification activities and performing the associated technical activities as required.
- Comply with legislative requirements and Company and department procedures
What experience you need to be the successful Airworthiness:
- Proven and recent experience in undertaking aircraft certification and flight clearance
- Conversant with the MAA Regulatory Environment (MRPs)
- Conversant with the following specifications:
- DEF STAN 00-970
- DEF STAN 05-123
- Understanding and experience of compiling flight approval and certification evidence in a complex systems integration environment.
- Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the Defence aerospace domain.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline e.g., Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering, Chartered Engineer
- Knowledge of aircraft structures, mechanical, electrical and avionics systems
- Formal airworthiness training
- Qualify for UK security clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Airworthiness Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Airworthiness Engineer position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.