|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Associate Diagnostic Project Manager
Cambridgeshire / Cheshire
£450 per day - Outside IR35 - 6-month Contract
We are seeking an Associate Diagnostic Project Manager to provide project and portfolio management to the Precision Medicine portfolio to ensure successful delivery of diagnostic projects from initiation of development to regulatory approval. Associate Diagnostic Project Managers are responsible for driving continuous improvement processes by decision making and business reporting.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant degree or another relevant discipline and have a keen interest in being an Associate Diagnostic Project Manager. If you have previous commercial experience as an Associate Diagnostic Project Manager that would be a plus!
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the cutting edge of research and development, where technologies such as AI transition from research lab to real life application.
Some of the main duties of the Associate Diagnostic Project Manager will include:
- Managing project costs aligned to investment decisions, and FTE resources aligned to project needs/ forecast demand.
- Drives process simplification and standardisation across Precision Medicine to maximise efficiencies and establish best practice
- Plans and facilitates Precision Medicine project review meetings, attended by Precision Medicine leaders, diagnostic project team members and key R&D stakeholders
What experience you need to be the successful Associate Diagnostic Project Manager:
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Professional project management qualification or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in managing projects within, science, software development or medical devices environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Office/ Outlook, project planning tools and web-based programmes
- Ability to show initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with demonstrable experience within a senior leadership role
- Strong organisation and forward-planning skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Diagnostic Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.