|Location: Cornwall, England||Salary: Up to £42945 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 18 days ago|
B2 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer needed for a highly reputable Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Cornwall who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded B2 Licensed Engineer that takes pride in their work and has an extensive background as a B2 licensed engineer on rotary wing aircraft, possesses an AW139 type rating and UK CAA/ EASA Part 66 B2.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Extensive background as a B2 licensed engineer on rotary wing aircraft.
- UK CAA/ EASA Part 66 B2
- AW139 type rating is required
- Additional Bell 412/ AS350 Type ratings would be highly desirable.
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a B2 Licensed Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the B2 Licensed Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.