|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Bid Writer
Location: Wiltshire, Bath
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Full Benefits Package
Key Skills: Bids, Aviation, Rail Air Traffic, Engineering, Proposals, Submissions, Customer, Stakeholder, Tenders, Proofing, Consultancy
Bid Writer required to join my client based in Wiltshire.
Working from site my client is looking to add another Bid Writer to their growing team. Working with this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated Bid Writer to aid in compiling high-quality bids for multiple clients covering multiple industries. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
To compile high quality bids to meet & exceed the expectations of clients.
So, what will you be doing as a Bid Writer?
- To create persuasive written content
- Ensure timely submission of all documentation
- Development of content for tender responses
- Conduct research & provide feedback as required
- To work with the bid team to produce written bid responses and presentation material
- Identify trends & to assist in the development & generation of successful tenders
- Assist the evolution of the BD process
What are we looking for in our Bid Writer?
- Degree qualified in English or Journalism or relatable subjects
- An understanding of consultancy/engineering
- Experience of producing technical bids
- IT literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, project
- A high attention to detail with excellent editing
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organised
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Bid Writing expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation as the new Bid Writer, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD VALID (SC) SECURITY CLEARANCE BEFORE BEING ABLE TO START.