|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Business Analyst - Amsterdam
As a Business Analyst you will work with the Cloud Transformation Team in enhancing the service delivery and operational processes required for large size and complex business change projects or programmes. The team looks to Business Analyst to lead on the analysis across large programmes and you will have the ability to increase the maturity of the service operations by leveraging industry standards and practices.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for investigative work to determine business requirements, reviewing the existing Infrastructure Architecture and solutions and specify effective business processes. The role will help deliver change through improvements in service management systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
This role sits within the Service Operations function and has two main focus areas - Enhance Cloud Maturity, ensuring that we are constantly giving the best service to our current and potential customers, and where modernising the Cloud IT functions using the automation technologies will be a priority.
- Full responsibility for the Business Analysis within a Cloud Infrastructure Operations team. The advice given and decisions made will have a material impact on the effective delivery of the project, programme or work stream
- Capture and gain agreement of the business goals and objectives driving the need for the project, programme or work stream
- Leads business process and workflow analysis and creates documentation
- Performs process design, modelling and implementation, performs process performance reporting and metrics analysis
- Performs business process improvement, optimization
- Engage with senior stakeholders in relevant business areas to scope business needs and promote business analysis capability
- Accountable for the elicitation and analysis of complex high level and detailed requirements
- Produce requirements documentation to a high standard that meet stakeholder needs, using requirements modelling techniques as appropriate
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle; ensuring effective scope control and that solution compliance to requirements is tracked through to implementation
- Evaluate the financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change projects, programmes or work streams
- Work with the Business Readiness Manager to identify the need for updates to existing processes or operating models and introduction of new business processes or operating models
Skills & Experience:
- Have ITIL background or experience in an appropriate enterprise environment
- Significant experience of business analysis in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
- Successful delivery of complex business change projects from start up to implementation.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience with a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Requirements Management, able to gather and produce requirement documentation to a high standard.
- Experience of defining analysis approach on a project and planning the Business Analysis work stream including identification of tasks, estimating resources and milestones
- Excellent management of stakeholder relationships
- Proven strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict management techniques
- Demonstrable skills in presenting information effectively
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Previous experience in Service Design, Service Design and Service Operations
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.