|Location: Woking||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Woking, Surrey - Flexible Working from Home
Business Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in Woking, Surrey, who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst ideally with a track record working for or with healthcare governing bodies and in-depth business analysis skills and applied knowledge in designing and delivering complex software projects.
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Private Healthcare
* Career Progression
* Flexible working from home - visit office once a week
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
* Identifying and interpreting customer requirements.
* Lead and participate in process alignment and requirement elaboration meetings.
* Liaise with Project Manager, Product Manager, and clients to understand business requirements and project plans.
* Work with the Project Manager to elaborate business requirements to provide sufficient details and clarity for the development team.
* Assist the Project Manager and Product Manager with producing detailed screen concepts or wireframes.
* Developing customer requirements specifications.
* Translate business requirements into functional requirements.
* Briefing the Product Manager and development team on internal development requirements.
* Organising and participation in scheduled & ad-hoc customer meetings.
* Customer communications, including readiness assessment, etc.
* Assisting with user acceptance testing events including on-site support.
* Identifying business improvement opportunities.
* Leading with QA and verification of deliverables, against the design requirements
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum of three years' business analysis experience, working with complex and detailed business requirements.
* Experience of gathering, identifying, interpreting and elaborating customer requirements.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to develop and manage customer meetings to ensure the required meeting objects are achieved.
* Ability to talk authoritatively on a subject and to help co-ordinate multi-stakeholder discussions.
* Ability to shape user requirements, proving expert opinion as needed to achieve suitable project outcomes.
* Experience in developing requirements specifications that will be used as the basis for the software design.
* Highly organised with an ability to manage and execute tasks effectively within a high-pressured environment.
* Good all-round technical (IT/IS) knowledge.
* Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.