|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Business Assurance Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Business Assurance Consultant needed for a multinational engineering consultancy based in Bristol are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Business Assurance Consultant that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the following management system standards: ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001 or ISO27001.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in at least one area i.e. Quality, Health & Safety, or Environmental management; Information Security, or Business Risk management etc. and have a keen interest in Business Assurance Consultancy. If you have experience as a Business Assurance Consultant or have a technical or engineering background that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Assurance Consultant will include:
- Supporting the implementation of a wide range of business management systems, including Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Information Security management.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders across the business. Business Assurance Consultant is a trusted advisor on all matters relating to established management systems.
- Work closely with the other Business Assurance consultants in the team, as well as the Business Assurance Lead and domain experts.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Assurance Consultant:
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Demonstrable academic achievement in at least one relevant subject (eg Quality, Health & Safety, or Environmental management; Information Security, or Business Risk management etc)
- Trained and experienced internal auditor in at least one relevant subject (Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental or Information Security management)
- Good working knowledge of at least two of the following management systems standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems);
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems)
- Business process improvement and risk management experience
- Ability to communicate well; presentation skills
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Facilitation skills
- Membership of a relevant professional institute; eg Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) etc
- Technical, engineering or professional services background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, including Teams and Sharepoint
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Assurance Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.