|Location: Coventry||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Scott|
CAD Design Engineer - Rail
CAD Engineer needed for a successful Rail organisation based around the Coventry area, who are looking to employ a well rounded and enthusiastic CAD Design Engineer, with experience working with MicroStation and ideally a background within rail or similar.
Some of the main duties of the CAD Design Engineer will include:
- Produce electrical CAD drawings and design packs, using CAD based tools (MicroStation)
- Updating CAD designs on MicroStation, with guidance from Engineers and site mark ups
- Work with Projects and installation design teams to determine the project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers and account managers, ensuring products are developed to high quality and standard
- Self-management, ensuring work is completed on time and to standard
What experience you need to be the successful CAD Design Engineer:
- Experience using MicroStation (CAD / Computer Aided Design Package) to update drawings.
- Electrical background - Rail or similar
- Experienced CAD designer
- Ability to adhere to standard drawing office procedures for design purposes and project management.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.