|Location: Iver, Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell|
My client is an international sustainable energy business headquartered in the UK. We develop, construct, own and operate premium solutions for critical energy applications. My client is breaking boundaries to achieve its ambitions to deliver sustainable energy and move the needle on climate change.
My client bussiness has delivered the most technically advanced hybrid solar projects ever built in the UK and more installed solar capacity in 2019 than any other business in the UK. My client is making electric vehicle charging as convenient as petrol refuelling, with a national network of ultra-fast, dependable Electric Forecourts® that provide drivers with the confidence to go electric. These are just some of the ways we are looking to provide sustainable solutions.
This is new created role and are looking for a motivated individual with excellent technical skills and strong CAD drawing skills applied to the Energy sector.
Assist with changes in design for Battery & Hybrid systems and Electric Vehicle Forecourts
- Work closely with Legal & Commercial to provide lease drawings
- Work closely with the Development & Planning teams to provide minor changes to drawings
- Assist with site visits as and when required
- Able to trade efficiency, output, and costs to optimize system
- Assist the design team with preparing the necessary drawings for DNO applications
- To provide support for commercial tenders and planning applications
- To provide support for local and international team members with commercial tenders and planning applications,
support legal & project delivery teams, as required
- Ensure quality of design meets company standards
- Assist in other related duties as and when requested by GRIDSERVE® Senior Management
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes including anti-bribery policy and
Environmental and Quality Management System (compliant with ISO 9001 and 14001).
- Degree or an equivalent level of qualification within Engineering field is required (Electrical Engineering degree is highly desirable)
- Ability to interpret topographical drawings
- Must have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a design support role using utoC D
- Previous experience of working within clean energy or renewable sector is highly desirable
- Ability to use other design programs i.e. Solidworks or similar is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate and interpret needs effectively
- Advanced IT skills and be fully conversant with the Microsoft Office suite
- Flexible mindset and solutions driven
- Able to work collaboratively across departments
- Hands-on approach, flexible and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and strong focus on accuracy of information
- Team oriented and strong communication skills to work in and across the business
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form
- Excellent organisational skills, with a proven ability to successfully multi-task
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.