|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Cloud Developer - C# / Azure / AWS / Google Cloud
The Cloud Developer develops (parts of) the digital platform and/ or help our customers onboarding. The platform will be based upon the latest advances in software and infrastructure architecture including Cloud Native development, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Micro Services movements and related platforms and tools such as API, Kubernetes and thus we expect candidates to be both passionate about and well versed in these critical subjects.
- Support gathering of customer requirements and needs (regarding Cloud Automation). Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
- Provide Architectural directions , Design, develop, improve and maintain distributed, high performance and scalable Cloud Automation solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services platform. Write automated unit tests along with implementation of functional classes and methods. Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD.
- Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution an works in DevOps team and follow the standards and guidance from the team. Review product backlog items built by our business analysis group as part of the sprint process to make sure requirements are complete and accurate.
- Build constructive working relations across the different teams, functions, cultures, genders and demonstrate organization behaviors and value. Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other team members and their impact.
- Maintain information on new opportunities in all the tools Cloud Services uses (SharePoint, Azure DevOps, GitLab, and any other tools).
Competencies / Demonstrates:
- Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that enhance value and exceed client expectations.
- Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable growth across the firm
- Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
- Uses various sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on issues related to both business and people
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability to dynamically prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to clearly and simply convey information to stakeholders in a way that is meaningful and that achieves the desired outcome.
- Perform Infrastructure as Code , Pipeline Deployments and Automate IT Ops Tasks & Services in Complex Compute Environments
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud platform.
- Ability to develop solutions to global scale for cloud deployment and consumption
- Ability to solve complex problems and performance issues in a distributed environment.
- Get the job done mentality even if it requires putting in time outside office hour's, and ability to interact professionally under pressure with a wide range of customers ranging from end-users to IT staff to management to external service providers.
- Ability to analyze situations rigorously, logically, and systematically
- Strong exposure to coding expertise with languages such as Powershell, Terraform, ARM templates and C#
- Nice to have language competencies such as Python, Ansible , Type script and perform SQL queries
- At least a bachelor's, and preferably a master's, in a field such as Computer Science, Information Technology/Security, or Systems Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferably certifications in Microsoft Azure, Windows Server and Linux.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Experience with multiple programming languages such as PowerShell, SP.NET, Python, Shell scripting, Terraform.
- Experience working with, and leading, geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Strong experience with automation tools, cloud development.
- Strong Hands-on expertise working on CICD pipeline on Cloud management platforms.
- Experience with automated build and release management processes for CI/CD.
- Experienced in writing automated unit tests along with implementation of functional classes and methods.
- Experience performing in small teams or projects a plus.
- Experience of cloud administration is a strong plus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.