|Location: Bedfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 27 days ago|
3 - 6 months FTC
CMM Engineer needed for a highly reputable Aerospace organisation based in the Bedfordshire area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maintenance Planner that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of CMMS (Computer-based Maintenance Management System), sound experience in planning, scheduling and auditing activities a hands-on Engineer or Maintenance Planner.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the CMM Engineer will include:
- Subject matter expert (SME) on the CMMS (Computer-based Maintenance Management System)
- Addition, modification, development and review of planned technical maintenance tasks within the CMMS for all onsite assets using one's own technical engineering expertise, manufacturers' information and/or in house knowledge.
- Compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental procedures and provide appropriate input into the preparation of risk assessments and method statements.
- Compliance with Site Security procedures.
What experience you need to be the successful CMM Engineer:
- Engineering background - Apprenticeship and/or significant demonstrated experience. Need to have appreciation for mechanical and electrical systems and be able to ask the right questions or use source materials to find the pertinent information and write PPM's.
- 3+ years' technical developing maintenance tasks within a CMMS (ideally Frontline or Shire System but similar would be an advantage)
- Experience of industrial plant equipment E.g. Transformers, motors, switchgear, valves, compressors, pumps.
- Excellent I.T skills and proficient in the use of modern technology.
- Excellent planning & communication skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CMM Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the CMM Engineer position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.