|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Commercial Officer
Day Rate: Dependent on Experience
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Commercial Officer, Contracts, Risk, Pipedrive, ERP, Systems, Customers, Clients, Suppliers, Bids, Proposals, Quotations, ITAR, Payments, Debts
An experienced Commercial Officer is required to join my client to play a key role in being responsible for all commercial activities through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a large portfolio of accounts.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Officer?
- Through life management of the commercial/contractual aspects of specific design, supply and support enquiries and projects through to generation of agreements
- Maintain pricing models, creation and presentation of Bid Approval documentation
- Evaluate, mitigate and minimise the company's risk and liabilities in dealing with customers and suppliers through the assessment of commercial and contractual risks, including risks to financial exposure
- To act as the commercial interface with customers and clients
- To provide support and advice to project teams
- To provide regular commercial progress updates to management
- To maintain contractual documentation and databases in a timely and accurate manner
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Officer?
- Educated in a STEM Discipline or relatable subject
- Hold a minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Hold knowledge and experience in Pipedrive, ERP Systems and Microsoft Office Packages
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Commercial Officer expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy