|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Job Title: Commercial Officer
Location: High Wycombe
Day Rate: Dependent on Experience
Key Skills: Commercial Officer, Bid, Proposal, Negotiation, Contracts, Commercial, Tender, Customer, Risk, ERP, Aerospace, Engineering, Electronics
A Junior Commercial Officer is required to play a key role in being responsible for all commercial activities, through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a portfolio of accounts.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Officer?
- Through life management of the commercial aspects of designated projects from pre-bid, through proposal preparation, negotiation, contract management and contract close-out.
- Preparing quotations and the commercial input to tender documentation in response to customer enquiries.
- Evaluating commercial risks and liabilities within contracts and briefing the business on risks and exposure.
- Preparation and negotiation of standard commercial agreements.
- Act as the commercial interface with customers and effectively manage customer relationships.
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Officer?
- Educated in a STEM Discipline or relatable subject
- Hold a minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Hold knowledge and experience in Pipedrive, ERP Systems and Microsoft Office Packages
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Commercial Officer expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.