|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne||Salary: £40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Millie Jackson||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Compliance and Asset Manager
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Pay Rate: £46K + Amazing Benefits package!
We are looking for a Compliance and Asset Manager to join the PFI Facilities Management team in North East England! You will be responsible for ensuring that all technical services and contractual deliverables are delivered in compliance with law, relevant standards and in accordance with good industry practice across the North-east cluster of contracts.
Key Responsibilities of a Compliance and Asset Manager:
- Work with the account leads across the Northeast Cluster to prepare for audits
- Assist in the production of monthly reports for each site including verification for accuracy prior to issue, and a summary of key actions for compliance improvement developed.
- Lead the close-out of all audit actions and non-conformances.
- Develop and implement the Contract Key performance Indicator (KPI) Compliance System and statutory/mandatory compliance systems across all aspects of technical service delivery across the northeast.
- Monitor and trending of key compliance indicators producing reports to Technical Managers and account leads and lead with closure of these non-conformances.
- Support operational activities by completing monthly reports and assisting with preparations key operational meetings.
- Support key project activity including but not limited to supporting the production of Governance documents, project close out actions such as drawings are updated, and assets captured and added to the PPM system.
- Deputise for account leads from time to time at key meetings.
- Design and own a compliance audit plan and tools for technical areas reporting on monthly performance against plan from Industry Standards and Guidance from within the BU.
The Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience of auditing and producing monthly reports
- Team leadership and a supportive team player
- Finance knowledge
- Business and technical experience
- Previous demonstrable relevant experience in a PFI environment
- HNC or HND preferred.
- Suitable post qualifying relevant experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude to work situations.
- Familiarity within the PFI sector, and day-to-day operation and maintenance of varying types of buildings/premises such as schools, fire stations and production environments
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.