|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Construction Manager - Full time/Permanent position
Construction Manager needed in Amsterdam for a dynamic, European construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed buildings that help people and businesses thrive. The project will be based in Amsterdam and as the Construction Manager you will be assisting to build a £350m Hyperscale data Centre for a big blue-chip client. The position can be based in Amsterdam full time or on a FIFO (Fly in Fly Out) basis. The rotations are 5 days on and 2 days off or 10 days on 5 days off. The client will pay for flights in and out.
The successful construction Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you wealth of benefits including an industry leading benefits package which include:
- Salary: £70,000 - £100,000
- Car allowance £6,000
- Living allowance
- Private Pension
- Private Health Care
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Flights to and from Amsterdam
What the role of Construction Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Construction Manager will include:
- To work closely with the MEP Leads and Trade Contractors
- To work closely with the Health & Safety Manager in planning and delivering the works safely
- To identify problems and offer solutions prior to and during construction
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary
- To actively promote IPD philosophy and culture
- To assist in the development of precise and succinct project reports
- To attend trade contractor meetings
- Help in the Development of detailed programmes with the project planner & MEP Team
- Good understanding of M&E and controls system
- Assist in ensuring that targets in both production and quality are met
- Assist in ensuring that there are no logistical blockers preventing productivity
- liaising between trades on site to ensure cooperation and collaborative working
- Implement Zero Defects and ensure high quality standards are met
- To work predominantly on site to gauge and measure productivity
What you need to be the successful Construction Manager:
In order to be the successful Construction Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Recognized qualifications in either Electrical or Mechanical Installation
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
- Fully conversant with CDM and all relevant Health & Safety legislation and previous experience of successful implementation on a major project.
- In addition to general knowledge of common construction and fit out processes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to progress their career with one of the UK's Top 5 construction contractors. If you are interested please apply/ contact me as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
// 01342 330513