|Location: Kings Hill, Kent||Salary: £10 - £11 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Andriana Panayi||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Contract type: Monthly (opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Rate: £10 - £11 per hour
Area/Location: Area 4 Kings hill, but will be expected to travel to depots and visit customers and Stakeholders in and around the Area 4 network as required.
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Customer Services Administrator who will be required to support our client's team in delivering effective customer satisfaction and stakeholder liaison. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and attention to detail this could be the perfect role for you!
* responding to correspondence and enquiries received from customers, stakeholders and Highways England with timely and accurate information;
* developing and maintaining relationships with the client, stakeholders, and customers, and
* assisting with internal communications activity
There is a requirement to work closely with colleagues from across the company in Area 4 and with the Area 4 Highways England (HE) team to develop and implement effective, innovative communications plans for our customers, stakeholders and the Highways Agency.
Main responsibilities of Customer Services Administrator:
* Compiling customer and stakeholder correspondence using all appropriate internal/external contacts
* Working with the team providing a seamless service in managing the stakeholder and customer liaison process
* Operating the customer care and stakeholder database and all associated communications processes and procedures
* Build relationships with Area 4 customers, stakeholders and Highways England to achieve organisational objectives
* Ensure the department provides a high quality service, delivering all relevant SLAs and KPIs whilst striving to meet customer expectation
* React quickly and appropriately to issues as they arise, and provide effective, timely responses to the client, colleagues, stakeholders and customers
* Monitor correspondence and communication trends, feeding back information to relevant colleagues and escalating issues wherever necessary.
* Assist in the production of scheme communications, handling media enquiries, and internal communications.
* Assist with data collection for performance reporting
* Represent the company by attending events/meetings/conferences etc. that may involve evening and weekend work.
* Support the Customer and Stakeholder Liaison Team in developing and preparing effective communications across the business
* Maintain close liaison with the IDT Managers and the planning team to ensure that scheme communication delivery is timely and accurate
* Ensure Highways England Area 4 team, customers and Stakeholders are aware of upcoming schemes and associated risks and impacts.
* Ensure that the Highways England and company brands are represented correctly throughout the contract
* React quickly and appropriate to issues as they arise, and provide effective, timely responses to the client and colleagues
* Work to develop internal communications about the Area 4 commission and projects, including producing the hard copy internal newsletter, sending out news items to all staff, organising events where necessary, and developing and managing notice board content
* Assist in the award submission process to ensure that the contract is celebrating success wherever possible
* Ensure that safety is maintained as number one priority at all times
* Any other duties commensurate with the grade
Essential attributes of Customer Services Administrator:
* Knowledge of MS Office Products
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Dealing with customers on the telephone training
* Use of database logging systems
* Experience of meeting/exceeding key business SLA's (service level agreements)
* A customer focused approach to all tasks undertaken
* The ability to deal professionally with people at all levels
* Ability to multitask effectively
* Ability to manage and handle changing priorities
* An ability to work within a team for the benefit of the organisation
* Capable of empathising with people and being a good listener
Desirable attributes of Customer Services Administrator:
* Good with computers and a natural ability to learn new skills
* Excellent Communicator in both written and verbal form
* Previous experience in customer service, ideally in a construction environment