|Location: Bristol||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Bristol on a 6-month fixed term contract. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be pivotal in shaping and developing the company's approach to digital marketing, web and video programme to deliver more engaging and interactive content across all channels. You will utilise your experience and technical skills to translate business goals into strategic online communications programmes, project manage and deliver website, social media and video projects that engage and inspire audiences.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will ideally hold a qualification in communications, marketing or digital/new media, with a background in content management, social media and new media production.
Some of the main duties of the Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Play a strategic role in helping to develop, support and sustain a positive reputation for the business within its internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with external suppliers to manage ongoing developments
- Manage video projects in support of their market sector goals.
- Writing, reviewing and publishing new content that helps deliver an exceptional visitor experience.
- Work alongside colleagues publishing updates and delivering targeted organic and sponsored campaigns in support of a wide range of market sector objectives
What experience you need to be the successful Digital Marketing Executive:
- Web publishing, using Umbraco or other industry standard content management system (CMS)
- Photo editing, using Adobe Creative Suite's Photoshop or similar program
- Story boarding, script development, and production project management for professional video and short films
- Social media campaigns, particularly LinkedIn
- Search engine optimisation and website/social media metrics
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*** Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required this role***
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.