|Salary: £50 - £60 per hour
|Contact: Millie Jackson
Job Title: Electrical Architect
Pay Rate: Up to £60/hr (Inside IR35)
Clearance: SC Eligibility Required
Join a global leader in defence and security solutions! As an Electrical Architect, you will be involved in all aspects of missile development, from the early concept studies to series production and in-service support within the esteemed organisation. This role is ideal for individuals eager to advance their engineering expertise!
Key Responsibilities of an Electrical Architect:
- system electrical requirements
- interface definitions and characteristics between subsystems/equipment
- power architecture, including power budget and power profiles
- data communication and processing architecture
- requirements for EMC, bonding, grounding and screening
- signal safety, including routing of safety related signals
- Supporting test and fault-finding activities during compatibility checks, risk reduction, system proving/qualification and integration
- Reviewing and authoring reports, guidelines and processes
- Design assessments and analysis
- Working to defence/industry standards
- Attending and supporting design reviews
- Project manage the equipment on behalf of the project during development, qualification and manufacture
- Own the requirements on behalf of the project for the equipment
- Produce Statements of Work for the associated design authority for the equipment
- Manage internal & external design authorities for delivery of the equipment hardware, software and deliverables to schedule, cost, quality and performance
- Hold regular progress reviews with the design authority for the equipment
- Track and find resolution to equipment non-compliances
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed:
Technical experience required:
- interface definitions
- knowledge of defence/industry standards, etc.
- degree level qualification in a related subject
- systems engineering
- writing reports
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Architect to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.