|Location: Horsham||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 25 days ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Preferably more than 2 years' experience of Electrical/Electronics Engineering design (or can demonstrate experience with depth of knowledge required).
The successful candidate will have some experience of the following:
* Concept Design including
- Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
The Successful Applicant:
- Strong degree in a related discipline is essential
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
Desirable but not essential
- Embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment
- Experience of system mathematical modelling and simulation is an advantage
- Knowledge of EMC qualification testing
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.