|Location: Bedfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Electrical Systems Engineer
Gold Group have a requirement for an Electrical Systems Engineer for an ever-growing Aerospace and Defence client based in Bedford, on a permanent basis. The salary on offer for this position is up to £35,000.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering degree or 2+ years' experience within Aerospace and Defence. You must also be able to satisfy our clients security requirements, including continuous UK residency for the last 5 years.
What experience you will need to be the successful Electrical Systems Engineer:
- Previous experience of drawing circuit systems or diagrams.
- Working knowledge of disciplines such as; electronics, software, mechanical and manufacturing.
- A highly numerate individual and confident with analytical methods.
- Ability to learn to operate software beyond spreadsheet packages and the basic word processing.
What the role will entail:
- To be involved in the introduction of new systems and technologies and marrying these up with existing legacy technologies for these to operate successfully.
- Perform analytical assessment of the site in terms of FMEA; reliability analysis, etc.
- Create design documentation, change definition and change justifications. Record knowledge gained in company 'wiki' systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Systems Engineer to join a rapidly growing company and progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.