|Location: Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman required for a globally recognised defence organisation in Essex, who has experience supervising a team on plant equipment, who has an electrical City and Guilds qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a MoD Centre of Excellence on an exciting project, within a growing team!
Additional functions for this Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman role include Fabrication and Welding for the Site. As well as undertaking the practical aspects of the job role, it involves the planning and prioritising; asset management; delegating work; collaborating with the Foremen of the other two workshops to maximise the wider-team output.
All candidates for this Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman role must be eligible for Security Clearance!
Key Qualifications and Experience for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman:
- Experience in covering eletro-mechanical plant and equipment maintenance.
- Supervisory experience
- City and Guilds. Inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations (Fixed installations 2391) or equivalent
- City and Guilds. Management of electrical equipment maintenance. (2377-11) or equivalent
- 18th edition (BS 7671) Level 3 Requirements of electrical installations.
- Electrical and Mechanical Industry Recognised qualifications
- Clean full driving licence
- Computer Literate
- Competencies in PLC and Control systems
- Gas Safe Qualification
- Oftec Qualifications
- IOSH Managing Safely or Equivalent
Key Accountabilities for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman:
- Health and Safety for the workshop and staff;
- Safe and efficient output of maintenance and fabrication from the workshop and staff.
- Point of Contact for the Team Leader of the workshop
- Liaising with operation staff, contractors and suppliers
- Carry out reactive, preventative and planned mechanical maintenance of plant and equipment; fabrication and welding to support range activities
- To support team members with other tasks when necessary
- To help create and maintain a safe working environment including a high standard of housekeeping is maintained
- Complete and/or update risk assessment associated with the activities within the role
- Keep up-to-date electronic records for asset management and maintenance schedules
- To contribute in continuous improvement activities
- To carry out any other task where reasonable and relevant either at the Shoeburyness site or other UK sites
To apply for this exciting Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman role, please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.