|Location: Gloucester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electronic Hardware Verification Engineer
Term: 12 Months
Hourly Rate: £DOE - INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Electronics, Engineering, Verification, Test, Circuit Diagrams, Case Writing, Fault Finding, Design, Requirements, Aerospace, Avionics, Reporting
An experienced Hardware Verification Engineer is required to play a key role in solving complex hardware engineering problems.
So, what will you be doing as Hardware Verification Engineer?
- Design proving of electronics circuit cards against design requirements.
- Requirement's validation
- Verification test case writing.
- Verification testing in lab
- Authoring test reports
- Fault finding and route cause analysis of electronics modules.
What are we looking for in our next Hardware Verification Engineer?
- Degree qualified in a STEM discipline
- Have solid and proven Electronics engineering experience
- Have the ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Have strong verification test experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Hardware Verification Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Hardware Verification Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.