|Location: Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Term: 3 Months
Rate: DOE (Inside of IR35)
Key Skills: Electronics, PCB, Analogue, Digital, EMC, Altium Designer, Schematic Capture, Manufacturing, Layout, Circuit Simulation
An experienced Electronics Engineer is required to play a key role within a close-knit team with the specific focus on PCB manufacture. In this role you will support the Electronics Capability in producing bespoke Printed Circuit Boards in supporting the manufacture of a wide portfolio.
So, what will you be doing as an Electronics Engineer?
- Design and development of electronic circuits
- Analysis of electronic circuits
- Generation of requirements for electronic systems
- Schematic and design Capture
- PCB layout advice and review
- Component selection, advice and review
- Undertake engineering Tasks as required by the project and the business in support of projects and programs
- Undertake internal and external meetings as required by the business
- Interface to the customer on technical and project issues where applicable
- Document appropriately the work and activities undertaken in line with local operating procedures
What are we looking for in our next Electronics Engineer?
- Educated as a minimum to HNC in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Have an understanding of processes and techniques applicable to electronics manufacturing
- Have an understanding of basic analogue & digital design
- Have an understanding of schematic capture and drawing review
- Circuit simulation
- Wiring definition experience
- An understanding of PCB Layout supervision
- Experience of Design for EMC
- Experience in the use of Altium Designer
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.