|Location: Brighton||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Energy and Sustainability Engineer (Building services)
Energy and Sustainability Engineer needed for a multidisciplinary consultancy, to work across a diverse portfolio of projects within both the public and private sectors. This is an important and exciting role within the increasingly expanding business.
As Energy and Sustainability Engineer you will have proven experience within an energy and sustainability role with a background in undertaking energy assessments and organisational sustainability projects. Along with a knowledge of Building Services with experience in building service optimisation is a necessity.
What the Energy and Sustainability Engineer role involves:
The role of the Energy and Sustainability Engineer is to ensure successful delivery of work-streams through the companies consulting services, whether these be retained, repeat or one-off projects. The role requires a blend of professional, communicative and interpersonal skills; the ability to impress clients with high quality written work is essential, as is positive client-relationship management.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Energy and Sustainability Engineer include:
- Advising on (and supporting with) statutory compliance obligations of client organisations with regard to energy and sustainability management.
- Provide support in implementing energy and sustainability projects and operational behavioural change within client-organisations.
- You will have a holistic knowledge of sustainability across the built environment and be motivated by supporting our clients with their Net Zero ambitions.
- Write detailed investment grade audits and business case proposals for energy efficiency projects, and prepare organisational energy and sustainability strategies.
- Analyse client data, develop bespoke recommendations that enhance efficiency in client organisations and their associated building portfolios.
- Should have specialist knowledge and a proven track record of a minimum 3 years, working successfully within the energy efficiency or sustainability sectors.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, possess strong prioritisation skills and independently manage the workload.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to produce clearly-presented, accurate results and written reports.
- This role requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident candidate that can interact with clients and develop effective long-term client relationships.
- The client base is geographically spread; therefore, the successful Candidate should be willing to travel as reasonably required for projects with occasional nights away, and as such is required to hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Energy and Sustainability Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.