|Location: Tadley, Hampshire, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Engineering Delivery Manager
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Delivery Manager will include:
- Facilitate the Engineering delivery of assigned Nuclear weapon Programme projects
- Ensuring engineering delivery estimates within schedules are accurate
- Collating all Engineering and Nuclear Weapon Risks are captured
- Providing required MI to allow for informed decision making
- Ensuring Time/Cost and quality
What you need to be the successful Engineering Delivery Manager:
In order to be the successful Engineering Delivery Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Prior experience working at a high level
- DV clearance
- Flexibility on site location
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Mechanical Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.