|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Bristol / Remote Working
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Managing systems engineering aspects of Concept/Assessment phases within the military air environment.
- Managing Air Safety related in-service design change, contributing to design configuration management, certification, equipment safety assessment, and release to service recommendations.
- Developing and maintaining Safety and Engineering artefacts and assurance in support of Outline and Full Business Cases.
- Effective communicating and influencing across military and civilian contractor stakeholders.
- Rotary Wing experience.
- Familiarity with (ASPIRE) tools.
- Typically, professional registration and membership of a relevant Professional Engineering/Science Institute or equivalent body.
- An HNC/HND or equivalent qualification level in Engineering or Science related discipline.
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Engineering Manager position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.