|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 8 days ago|
What the role entails:
Artillery Systems requires an Engineering Manager to:
- Lead the STA Engineering team (self + 4) with overall responsibilities for MAMBA, GBSR, LCMR and ASP.
- Act as Lead Engineer for MAMBA Mid Life Extension (Cat C).
- Act as Lead Engineer for GBSR (Cat C).
Typically has a 1st Degree or equivalent level qualification in Engineering, Science or a related discipline. Is, or ready to become, a Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with an Engineering Institute.
Suffcient knowledge and experience to pass assessment as Safety Responsible highly desirable.
Working knowledge and experience of:
- Engineering processes in order to deliver work as required, in particular application of the Guide for Engineering Activities & Review (GEAR).
- Military and target acquisition equipment in general. Knowledge of land domain radar systems is highly desirable.
Military operating procedures in general, but knowledge/experience of STA equipments also highly desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.