|Location: London||Salary: Car Allowance + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Water & Waste Management, Power & Utilities, Construction, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Engineering Manager (Utilities)
Location: North London
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager to work on leading projects worth up to £200,000 million!
The Water side of the business is expanding and growing in London and so, due to this, we are recruiting a Senior Engineering Manager.
Key Duties for the successful Engineering Manager:
- Providing engineering expertise featuring repairs and build of new assets including water treatment plants, pump stations, sewers, pipeline, reservoirs and drainage, tunnelling, shafts, wastewater and clean water.
- Lead and mentor 30-40 engineers across the utilities engineering function.
- The successful Engineering Manager will work as the engineering expert in a team delivering utilities (water) projects across the UK.
- This will be a great opportunity to support on Major Projects and Frameworks with great clients including: Thames Water, Wessex water, United Utilities and Severn Trent Water.
What the successful Engineering Manager will need:
- Extensive engineering experience on a water/utilities project
- Awareness and use of project controls and reviewing project status
- Proven ability to lead teams and performance manage
- Client and stakeholder management
- Design experience would be desirable
- Leadership and mentoring qualities
- SMSTS, SCMC, water hygiene card, CSCS Card
- Full, clean drivers license
- Degree qualified or equivalent HNC/HND
- Appropriate safety training IOSSH, PTS
- IT literate: Microsoft Office etc
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.