|Location: Reading, Reading, England||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Planner will include:
- Develop and maintain the integrated master plan, capture assumptions and identify dependencies.
- Development of breakdown structures, quality criteria and product descriptions.
- Lead the activities to create an appropriate reporting pack based on data within the IMS.
- Support project managers to identify options to optimise delivery through resource smoothing, resource levelling and rescheduling of activities.
- Challenge and test project assumptions to ensure that plans are realistic and achievable.
- Apply advanced knowledge in the discipline of planning for the analysis and successful resolution of risks and issues and identification of opportunities.
- Share knowledge of best practise and drive efficiencies within the plan.
What you need to be the successful Engineering Planner:
In order to be the successful Engineering Planner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Prior experience working at a high level
- DV clearance
- Flexibility on site location
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Planner to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Mechanical Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.