|Location: Wimbledon, London||Salary: £12 - £14 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Title: Estimator
Rate: £12 - 14p/h
Term: Temp to Permanent
Key Skills: Estimator, Metalwork, Metal, Steel, Architecture, Drawings, CAD, Fabrication, Design, Pricing
An experienced Estimator is required to play a pivotal role in providing accurate quotations to customers and clients for various bespoke contracts within commercial and high-end residential projects.
So, what will you be doing as an Estimator?
- To ensure that all documentation received is comprehensive enough to provide accurate quotation
- To provide and develop accurate pricing of all schemes to clients
- Advise on possible cost implications/variations if design changes required
- Track, cost and handle all variations from estimate
- Development of a pricing matrix
- Placement of purchase orders
What are we looking for in our next Estimator?
- Experience in Architectural Metalwork Steel works essential
- Ability to read engineering & architectural drawings
- Good client liaison skills in supporting commercial negotiations
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of CAD advantageous
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!