|Location: Northampton||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Bonus|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer required by a supplier of laboratory consumables and equipment based in the Northampton area. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be required to consistently and accurately perform technical service activities to the product group, maintain direct and consistent communications with customers and keep the knowledge of the company products up to date with training tools provided.
The successful Field Service Engineer will need to hold a valid UK driving licence, be from a technical background and hold a minimum of OND in electronics, mechanical and/or electrical engineering. If you have experience of freezers, centrifuges, incubators this would be a real plus point.
Some of the responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer will include:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on customer site and in house
- Perform installation of the company products at customer sites
- Maintain essential car stock
- Completing service reports and checklists accurately
- Keeping the Service desk informed of job completion and or any further work to be done or any issues
- Upselling the company services and products
The required experience of the Field Service Engineer is:
- At least 3 years' experience as a customer support/field engineer
- Good electrical and mechanical skills
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment such as freezers, centrifuges, incubators and other laboratory equipment
- Minimum of OND in electronics, mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- F-Gas & Hydrocarbon certification is desirable
This is really exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a forward thinking and innovative company. If you have the skills and experience to satisfy this role, apply right away!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.