|Location: London||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: West London/Middlesex
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Firmware, FPGA, VHDL, Design, Algorithm, Xilinx, Test, Integration, Validation, Verification, Requirements
An experienced Firmware Engineer is required to play a key role in FPGA Design of a variety of secure communications products within the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Firmware Engineer?
- Carry out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
- Develop appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems.
- Author high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to enable effective development and testing.
- Work within multidisciplinary teams during integration to de-bug and test Firmware on hardware platforms.
What are we looking for in our next Firmware Engineer?
- Fully Proficient in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL.
- Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
- Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Firmware Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Firmware Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.