|Location: Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England||Salary: Up to £140 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 10 days ago|
French or Creole Speaking IT Support / Service Desk 3 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
I am recruiting for a French or Creole Speaking IT Support / Service Desk -who can speak fluent French or Creole / English for an initial 3-month contract.
This role is supporting my clients French speaking customers across IT related issues.
THIS ROLE IS FULLTIME ON SITE INT THE BERKSHIRE AREA, ADHERING TO C19 SOCIAL DISTANCING
Some of the main duties of the French or Creole IT Support / Service Desk will include:
- Providing technical support, responding to incident and service requests from customers by telephone, email and monitoring system alerts.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, typing and grammar
- Communicate with customers as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
In order to be the successful French or Creole Speaking IT Support / Service Desk and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- FLUENT French or Creole/ English Speaking
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience supporting MS Office
- MS Windows Server - Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Group Policy
- Supporting MS Office 365
- LAN / WAN
- Backup Software
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.