|Location: Amsterdam, Gemeente Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
§ Experience (need to have) with Modern JS framework (React, Vue, Svelte, Angular 2+), Node.js, SQL, CI/CD pipelines
§ Experience (nice to have): Jest, Express.js, PostgreSQL, RxJS, Azure DevOps pipelines
§ Seeing the bigger picture and thinking ahead
- How will my choice impact my team, other teams and the bank in 6 months, 2 years, longer...?
- How will my work solve problems for our customers?
· Excited about experimentation
- Nothing experimented, nothing gained. You thrive on trying a lot of new things to find the best solution.
- Experience with A/B-testing and feature flagging
§ Take ownership
- Pro-active and "can do anything" attitude
- Critical thinking and willingness to speak up
§ Collaboration skills
- Pair programming, mobbing, coordinating work, etc.
§ Willingness to help and coach others
- Within your own team and in the larger development community.
- To build an engaged (developer) community existing of teams within the organization
- Mentoring junior members in the team and helping them grow and flourish
§ Excellent communication skills
- To understand the needs of the internal developer community.
- To inspire the team and the internal developer community with creative solutions.
- Comfortable speaking and writing English.
Current tech stack
§ Azure DevOps pipelines
o NRWL NX to manage the monorepo
o Angular 8
§ Backend (microservice)
o Pivotal Cloud Fundry
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.