|Location: Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Patrick Spurle|
Graduate Electronics Technician
As a Graduate Electronics Technician, you will be an integral part of our training scheme, spending six months learning various aspects of testing. You will gain hands-on experience in test sections across four different manufacturing areas of our business. Your training will cover running tests, utilizing test equipment, understanding fundamentals of video signals and interfaces, and interpreting specifications. Under the guidance of experienced colleagues, you will progress from testing products under supervision to diagnosing faults, learning essential hand skills, and potentially changing defective components. Upon successful completion of the training, you will assume the role of a Test Technician, responsible for performing acceptance tests, diagnosing faults within complex circuits, reworking products, and assembling/inspecting.
- Salary: £ 23,548 (Salary increases to £28,733 after successful completion of training)
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Electronics Technician will include:
- Learn and master a cross section of test aspects in various manufacturing areas.
- Perform acceptance tests on our products using a variety of test equipment.
- Diagnose faults within complex circuits and execute necessary rework.
- Assemble and inspect electronic components.
- Utilize electronic aids and interpret specifications accurately.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and supervisors.
What experience you need to be the successful Graduate Electronics Technician:
- Essential: BTEC/NVQ Level 2 in Engineering/Electronics or equivalent qualification.
- Advantageous: Higher electronics qualification or industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Enthusiastic and quick learner with a passion for electronics.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so do not miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.