|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: £44000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Harriet Chisholm||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Health and Safety Advisor
Buckinghamshire - Field based
Health and Safety Advisor needed for a well-known full fibre broadband provider based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Health and Safety Advisor. The ideal person will be someone who is a team player and understands the importance of promoting safe working practices to all.
The successful candidate would desirably have a Health & Safety qualification (NEBOSH certificate or diploma)
- Salary: £44,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Company car
- Private medical
- Life insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Identifying operational and work place risks and hazards
- Assisting site teams with the creation of control strategies
- Implementing safety solutions in an operationally effective and practical way
- Promote safe working practices
- Ensure procedural compliance
- Setting high expectations and leading by good example
- Supporting the operational teams with the day to day safety management by offering greater visibility, support and guidance
What experience you need to be the successful Health and Safety Advisor:
- Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma)
- Previous experience working in H&S in the utilities industry but preferably experience of working in Telecoms.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to visually active as a team member, creating positivity and trust within the team
- Demonstrable input to the reduction of lagging indicators and to the increase of leading indicators.
- Ability to produce concise reporting with the production key site, performance and investigation reports and the implementation of practical and achievable safety solutions.
- Manage reduction in unnecessary spend by practical application of safety control implementation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.