|Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
|Contact: Danielle Glanville
|Job Published: 25 days ago
Join a dynamic renewable energy organisation as a Heating Engineer and play a crucial part in of the Service and Maintenance Team!
Job: Heating Engineer (Renewable Energy Heating Systems)
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Location: Nottingham - Travel required
Heating Engineer Responsibilities:
- Servicing Air Source Heat Pumps and Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance tasks
- Fault-finding and diagnostics
- Installing and commissioning heat pump systems (predominantly ASHP)
- Demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Carry out customer hand overs
- Flexibility to travel throughout UK
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience installing, servicing and carrying out maintenance and repairs on heat pump systems
- UK Driving Licence
- BPEC heat pump or equivalent
- Water regs - G3 unvented or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Leadership skills and ability to lead a team
- Health & Safety or First Aid qualifications
Apply today! Be part of a growing renewable energy team as a Heating Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an increasing important sector, apply now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.