|Location: Westerham, Kent||Salary: £23000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
937867 HR Assistant, Kent, This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who are in period of rapid growth. Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
- At least three years' experience in an HR Assistant/HR Administrator role
- Organised, diligent, strong attention to detail and meticulous
- Have a high level of integrity and experienced in dealing with confidential and sensitivities information
About the role
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Support onboarding new starters, producing letters to confirm contract changes, maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records
- Support the HR Manager in performance management and ensuring that HR policies and processes are up to date
- Working on projects initiatives for example employee engagement and rreviewing systems enhancements
Due to location of the role it is recommended that applicants have their own transport.
Please note that the salary has been set by the agency as a guide.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.