|Location: Worcester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Technology, Safety||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Information Assurance & Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Worcester + Travel
Term: 6 Months
Day Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Security Clearance, Defence, CISSP, CISM, JSP, 27001, Consultant
An experienced Information Assurance & Cyber Security Consultant is required to play a key role in the production of MOD IA artefacts - including but not limited to SyOP, CoCo, RMADS, Project Security Plan, Risk Assessment, TORs, procedures etc.
What are we looking for in our Information Assurance & Cyber Security Consultant?
- Experience of delivering to a mixture of MOD platforms and environments including but not limited to communication systems, aircraft platforms and digital transformation programmes.
- Ability to converse with various stakeholders within the MOD including but not limited to SAC, Accreditor, SIRA, Business Leads. Speak and present confidently, presenting a coherent and compelling case.
- Organise and hold SWG (as chairperson) to customers - e.g., getting key stakeholders to attend, prioritising actions, holding others to account, using SWG to risk manage identified risks and support project delivery
- Awareness of and use of HMG IA Standard No 1&2, NIST CSF and SP 800-37, 800-53, JSP 440, JSP441, JSP 480, JSP 604,
- Ideally holding industry recognised certificate including CISSP, CISM, 27001, CCP - SIRA,
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Information Assurance & Cyber Security Consultant, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Information Assurance & Cyber Security Consultant, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.