|Location: Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
*Active DV clearance required*
Infrastructure Engineer needed for an industry leading Defence & Security organisation based in Worcestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Infrastructure Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using demonstrable in-depth experience of designing and building VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Server, a sound technical understanding of IT concepts, including Active Directory, Group Policy Object and DNS architectures and possesses active DV clearance.
What the role entails:
An insight into the Infrastructure Engineer:
- This role is suitable for an experienced Server Engineer with a technical background in VMWare vSphere and Microsoft Server.
- Working under Senior Engineers or Architects, the candidate will work on tasks and take responsibility for the task's technical output.
- The applicant will be at ease working within a small to medium sized team and will be able to direct tasks of more junior engineers.
- The applicant will be expected to uphold quality and deliver solutions to budget and time constraints. Solutions must be delivered fully documented so a high standard of written work is expected.
- The candidate must be organized and have exceptional time and personal management and have sound technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
What experience you need to be the successful Infrastructure Engineer:
- Demonstrable in-depth experience of designing and building VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Server. Ideally with relevant technical qualifications.
- A sound technical understanding of IT concepts, including Active Directory, Group Policy Object and DNS architectures.
- Experience in deploying and supporting Enterprise Infrastructure Services including directory, messaging, back-up and storage
- Experience of systems integration, with appreciation of networking requirements for a server infrastructure.
- Knowledge of JSP 604 and 440 and associated JSPs would be desirable.
- Active DV clearance must be held
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.