|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Up to £38 per hour|
|Sector: Defence, Nuclear, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sophia Broad|
Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Infrastructure Automation Engineer needed for a 3-month contract inside IR35 within a leading defence aerospace company who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Infrastructure Automation Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using OpenShift, Ansible, Jenkins and QUAY.
The successful candidate would have good demonstrable experience in an infrastructure automation engineer role.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Infrastructure Automation Engineer will include:
- Developing Dashboard views of Infrastructure estate.
- Work closely with the diverse teams to support automation and its implementation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of automation techniques.
- Document automation standards to be followed by the organisation
- Create new automation solutions and product offerings for infrastructure services.
- Identify areas of automation
What you need to be the successful Infrastructure Automation Engineer:
- Must hold valid SC Clearance
- Hands on experience using OpenShift and Ansible.
- Hands on use of QUAY.
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join a world-leading defence organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.