|Location: London||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Gym membership + healthcare|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
IP Telecoms Installation Engineer
Competitive salary + Gym Membership + Healthcare
Full training & certification sponsorship
My client is a growing and award winning company that provides very high quality
cloud-based communications services to business customers. Customer service is hugely
important (90% of customers are either very or extremely satisfied with the service).
The company prides itself on having a warm, supportive environment to work with thorough training and a strong team-working ethic.
The field based Engineer / IP Telecoms Installation Engineer role:
I am looking for an Engineer to travel to customer sites, install equipment,
providing onsite support in response to problems identified by the helpdesk.
You will install new services, and also diagnose and fix faults on-site.
This is a client facing role and excellent customer service is vital to the success of the role.
Skills required as IP Telecoms Installation Engineer
● IT/Telecom Installation experience (Site visits, compiling and writing site reports)
● Good understanding of structured cabling such as patching, Cat5/6, uplinks
● Good working knowledge of IP environments, networking infrastructure including Wireless Networks.
● Possess an understanding of telecommunication technology (copper and fibre)
● Be able to demonstrate an awareness of DNS, DHCP, Configuring Cisco devices Switches and Routers technologies
● Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● High level of attention to detail and pride in your work
● A flexible approach, with the ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
● Show a commitment to ongoing professional development and be prepared to undertake training as required
● Familiar with WAN/LAN and SIP technologies
● A full UK Driving License is essential
● Full installation of hosted telephone and internet services to medium and large businesses.
● Conducting WiFi surveys and full site survey for new and existing customers.
● Closely working with operations and support teams on delivering and troubleshooting
services where required.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.